Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hello there.. ♥

Sophia  modeling Jazzie & Sophie Designs, 4 days old!! 

   What's new!! Well I have to say A LOT! Unfortunately I have not been on Facebook much do to the fact that I have started my new job! Sad because I miss you all and Good because now I can start my career! It's the busiest month of the year for us so I am working 11 hr shifts M-F, my partner ADMIN Dannell will try to post every once in awhile to make sure you know we are still around :)

   By the way, can you take your eyes off the beautiful baby girl above? I cant! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that photo! 4 days old! with our Dusty Pink Brim! Way too cute!

  So back to what's new! We will now only be open to Custom orders the first 2 weeks of the month! Our Etsy shop will still be open and be filled with our left over RTS items for purchase. Also, we have closed our Storenvy shop BUT!  we will have our Ready To Ship Album's going on every Thursday at 6pm (or 6:15pm! lol) This week I focused more on Newborns for our lovely photographers, but if you are looking for bigger sizes please suggest what you would like to see! I will defiantly do my best to include it sometime that month.


So thats all that is new, for now! I will try to be as active as I can so you don't forget about us :) <3

Now time to crochet! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment